每个人都希望自己做的都是喜欢或者擅长的事情,但如果事实正相反呢?那是否应当考虑改变一下现状呢?向你的老板提出调换工作的请求吧。
I’d like to ask you for a transfer.
我请求调换工作。
You know, my major is accounting, but now I’m working in the marketing department in the company.
我是学会计专业的,但是现在却在公司的市场部门工作。
To be frank, I don’t like this job. I’m afraid I’ll amount to nothing if I keep on working like this.
老实说,我并不喜欢这份工作,如果继续做下去的话我认为前途渺茫。
I think I can do better if I can have the transfer to the financial department.
如果可以调去财务部门的话,我认为我可以做的更好。
如何用英语说明你的离职原因?
说明离职原因Reasons for leaving
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。
4. My reason for leaving my present employment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter’s office.
本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsibility.
由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。
8. I left the position with the desire of improving my position.
我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。
9. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
本人所准备离开目前的工作岗位,唯一理由是为谋求更高的职位。
12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。
13.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。
14. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。
15. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the bus- iness.
本人离职的原因,系因该公司即将倒闭。
16. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁机会。
17. One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade. I would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.
贵公司主要做进出口贸易是本人欲在贵公司工作的原因之一,我渴望能同外国公司做生意,并借机锻炼英文。
See more information, you can visit us
英语口语测试 http://www.spiiker.com/daily/
在线学英语口语 http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp